At Oxford Gardens we shape our curriculum to inspire and create learners who are…
- Making mistakes is an important aspect of becoming a successful, lifelong learner. All pupils are encouraged to experiment and find solutions.
- We know that we learn in different ways, and at different paces, therefore all our achievements are equally valued and celebrated.
- We empower children to deal with their emotions and develop positive communication skills.
- We inspire children to become independent and self motivated learners.
- Children will have ownership of their learning; they will make their own choices and will help to set their own targets to become lifelong learners.
- Children co-operate positively and constructively, enabling them to work successfully in teams.
- Children appreciate and value being an active part of our diverse school community.
- Technology is an essential part of life in the 21st Century, and we use ICT responsibly to further our learning.
- Children feel confident and secure about taking risks in their learning.
- Children are encouraged to take responsibility to ensure that they become valued citizens in the wider community.
- The Oxford Gardens Team are committed to ensuring that all children give of their best, and continually aspire for personal fulfilment, and recognition of their achievements throughout their lives as learners.